Friday, November 14, 2014

Perfectly Imperfect

It's been an interesting week.  I wish sometimes that I could actually write about all the things that go on in my life and all the things people tell me...but I can't only because I value people's privacy and honor the fact that they open up to me about personal ...very personal things.  However, I do want to put out there...that as much as we are all so different...we are so fucking the same!!! LOL!  Please never think that you are more broken or so much more incomplete than anyone else.  For whatever reason, we like to think we are special in that regard...and that if "anyone knew what I think about, do, desire...blah, blah, blah" that everyone would think you are crazy.  That is so far from the truth!!  Everyone has dark thoughts, desires they think are crazy, voices in their head that say outlandish things...but I'm here to tell you that YOU are perfectly fine.  At least you WOULD be perfectly fine, if you realized how perfectly fine you are!!  All that believing that we are so broken beyond anyone else, feeds on itself and therefore makes us act out in crazy ways.  Whatever those manifestations are, are so numerous and so unique to everyone, but I guarantee you...everyone who doesn't believe they are perfectly whole just the way they are, acts out in some way.  The sooner you start working on yourself and by that I mean working your way to unbelieving the bad voices, the guilt ridden voices, the manipulative ones, the self defeating, the ones that put you down...and start listening to the still, quiet one deep down inside that tells you you're truly beautiful and imperfectly perfect, the sooner you will stop doing things to act your big bad self out!

People are so beautiful and interesting and most people don't know this even one bit.  I hope that this Friday brings each one of us closer to the realization that we are complete and whole and just exactly who we are supposed to be.  That is my wish for today.  Oh and also that my grand babies have a great birthday party tonight ;).

Peace and love,
Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment